Open Job Position
Synami is a company with a proven track record of delivering innovative software products that are trusted by more than 6 million users and over 4,500 companies, ranging from micro-companies up to some of the leading Fortune 500 enterprises. It is also part of the main Group which includes industries such as real estate, software product development, asset management, and renewables and energy.
We are seeking a results-driven ERP Specialist to implement and optimize ZohoOne system in our organization. The successful candidate will work closely with senior managers to assess business processes, enhance IT systems, and deploy ZohoOne solutions to streamline operations.
To ensure success as an ERP specialist, you should exhibit extensive knowledge and experience in business processes and ERP systems and the ability to resolve integration issues. An outstanding ERP specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient human resources management.ERP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify ERP requirements through business process analysis and consultation
- Enhance existing IT infrastructure, configure ERP applications and write customized programs and scripts.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining of the ERP software, and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems
- Perform diagnostic tests and resolve issues to optimize performance.
- and training ERP end-users.
- Prepare development progress updates and document ERP processes.
- Adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
- Stay up to date with the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (preferred)
- Certification for ERP (Zoho preferred) and process management
- At least 5 years’ experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
- Background in Business Analysis, Project Management, or related field (advantageous)
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Skopje, North Macedonia