Open Job Position
SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR
Synami is a company with a proven track record of delivering innovative software products that are trusted by more than 6 million users and over 4,500 companies, ranging from micro-companies up to some of the leading Fortune 500 enterprises. It is also part of the main Group which includes industries such as real estate, software product development, asset management, and renewables and energy.
About the Role:
The Senior Legal Advisor role encompasses Synami and its Group, with operations in North Macedonia, Malta, the Netherlands, the UK, Luxemburg, and Switzerland.
This role, which reports to Group CEO, requires the ability to provide impartial, responsive, and reliable advice, particularly in respect of significant risk and during times of major change.
This role will be involved in various dynamic corporate and investment projects, related to the rapid expansion of the business and its activities. Strong commercial judgment needs to be exercised, with excellent technical legal skills present. The ability to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, work efficiently, and effectively prioritize work is critical to the success of this role.
The types of matters that this role will advise on are varied, hence versatility and adaptability are highly appreciated.
- Corporate Structuring
- Contract preparation, negotiation support and/or revision and closing
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Group policies and procedures
- Drafting custom-made corporate documentation
- Legal Research and Legal Risk Assessment
- M&A and Due Diligence
- Personal Data Protection and GDPR
- Tax, Property, IPR, Labor, H&S Laws, etc.
- On-demand legal advice the companies in the Group
- Other legal and corporate assignments and challenges
- BA Degree in Law
- 7+ years of working experience on legal matters, preferably in an international multi-company organization
- Excellent written and spoken English in a professional and corporate environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a progressive and dynamic environment
- Organizational skills, ability to lead and take independent responsibility in working obligations
- Experience in implementing legal and corporate requirements
- Solutions-oriented mindset, proactivity, and initiative oriented
- Risk assessment capabilities
- Experience in working with international business factors
- High adaptability, flexibility, and learning appetite for various industries and different legal matters
- Bar Exam
- Knowledge of international corporate organizations
- Knowledge of Property Law, IPR, Transfer Pricing, Compliance, Personal Data Protection, and GDPR
- Working experience with banks, institutions, and collaboration with outside counsel/lawyer, entrepreneurs
What we offer:
- An opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- A comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- The possibility for personal and professional growth
Synami is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity within its workforce.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, when submitting your application, please include a copy of your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Senior Legal Advisor
Skopje, North Macedonia