Open Job Position
Collaborate with the broader product team (developers, business owners, project managers, architecture, engineering) to solve complex user interface and experience challenges, articulate clear design requirements, and build lovable products, in a human-centered framework; direct the teamwork and contribute user interface/experience and design expertise to product projects; lead variety of design initiatives across the entire product.
- Manage the overall coordination and strategy of the UX design creation (plan and research wireframes, visual elements, user flow, information architecture, interface, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, test and define functional specifications, etc.)
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements in design decisions, considering market analysis, customer feedback, usability findings and best practices.
- Coordinate user research activities and methods, to drive customer empathy. Translate research insights into product ideas and solutions.
- Present design work to user experience product and management teams for review and feedback.
- Prototype concepts to support sales demos, development, and usability studies.
- Implementation of UI patterns and ensure visual consistency in all products.
- Document and maintain user interface design specification and templates.
- Min 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design, mainly focusing on UI – User Interface.
- Vector drawing skills, UI, icons, and UX concepts/mockups
- Portfolio demonstrating experience designing UI for SaaS products, Websites/WebApps or Native Applications.
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design.
- Proficient using various design tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, GIMP, Affinity Designer/Photo, Pixelmator)
- Knowledge in areas of user experience design (research, test, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content)
- Fluent in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, and strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Customer focused and detail oriented
- Can make hard decisions fast, and develop UI elements with good quality using already defined variables and workflow
a UX/UI Designer
Skopje, North Macedonia